Submit Your Site
If you wish to link to Aging Parents and Elder Care, we would love to exchange links if your website meets our requirements.
We do not exchange links with any Web site that, in our sole discretion, includes content that we deem is in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, which by way of example only, contains (i) sexually explicit, pornographic or obscene content (whether in text or graphics), (ii) speech or images that are offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing or discriminatory (whether based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability or otherwise), (iii) graphic violence, (iv) politically insensitive issues, or (v) any unlawful behavior or conduct; or offers products and/or services that have, in our sole discretion, little or no proven value.
Linking to us
To exchange links if your website meets these requirements, please link to our page at:
using the following text link:
Elder Care: First Steps – Caring for an aging parent, elderly spouse, domestic partner or close friend presents tough challenges. Often, you're not sure of the next step, or even the first step. Aging Parents and Elder Care can help you in a variety of ways.
For your convenience, you can copy and paste the following code:
Or, you can use the following linking information:
Title: Elder Care: First Steps
Text: Caring for an aging parent, elderly spouse, domestic partner or close friend presents tough challenges. Often, you're not sure of the next step, or even the first step. This article from Aging Parents and Elder Care is a step-by-step guide to help you begin your caregiving journey.
- In the subject line of your email, type: "Link to Aging Parents and Elder Care"
- In the text of your email, include:
- a link to the page on your site that has your link to us.
- the HTML code you would like us to post on our site.
- the page you select from the right-hand column above, "More Helpful Resources," on which you want us to place our link to you. This will enhance the value of our link to you because it will appear on a topically-related page. If you don't find a category in the right-hand column that matches the topic of your site, please feel free to suggest a new category in your email.
|Home | Table of Contents | Submit Your Site | Your Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Us
© QuinStreet, Inc. 2019 All rights reserved
The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is intended as a supplement, not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. More